Coronavirus - government business support grant
Please read the guidance for these schemes before you applying
This form is for businesses to apply for:
- Small Business Grants Fund (SBGF)
- Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund (RHLGF)
Small Business Grants Fund (SBGF)
All businesses in England who receive Small Business Rates Relief (SBRR) and/or Rural Rates Relief (RRR) in the business rates system are eligible for a payment of £10,000.
Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund (RHLG)
All businesses in England who receive the Expanded Retail Discount (which covers retail, hospitality and leisure) and have a rateable value of less than £51,000 are eligible for a payment as follows:
- Eligible businesses with a property that has a rateable value of up to £15,000 will receive a grant of £10,000
- Eligible businesses with a property that has a rateable value of over £15,000 and less than £51,000 will receive a grant of £25,000
Who is NOT eligible?
- Businesses with a rateable value of £51,000 or over
- Businesses which (as of 11 March 2020) do not pay rates in the business rates system
Only one grant is given per business property. Complete a separate form for each business property.