Ways to pay
The best way to pay your Council Tax and Business Rates is by direct debit. It's a faster and more secure method of payment.
You can access your Council Tax and Business Rates accounts online and set up a direct debit.
- Make an online payment
- To make a payment for Council Tax, Housing Rents, Business Rates, Benefits overpayments and Garden Waste Subscriptions using our Automated Telephone Payment Line call 0845 3723334 available 24 hours a day. NB You cannot pay for Planning or Building Control applications on this number
- To pay at a time and a place more convenient to you use PayPoint. Find your nearest outlet at www.allpay.net/outlets
- To pay by Standing Order include your Council Tax account number, invoice number, the Council's sort code 30-11-48 and bank account number 00846389
- Cheques and postal orders will only be accept by post and should be made payable to Borough of Pendle. Post-dated cheques will not be accepted
- To pay by credit and debit card call us on 01282 661661.
For information on opening bank accounts and managing your money, visit The Money Advice Service.