A to Z of services

Our most popular services

View as a List or a Cloud.

Abandoned vehicles Reports, agendas and minutes Air quality Licence - entertainment Alkincoats Park Paying for council services Licence - animal boarding Animals - dead Stray animals ASBO Housing benefit - appeals West Craven Committee Armed forces covenant Bins - assisted collection Benefit fraud Benefits Council tax support Bereavement counselling Bereavement services Trade waste Blue badges Book a community hall Bulky waste Business premises Business rates Cemeteries Prevent Clinical waste Club premises Combined Authority To let - commercial properties Committee structure Community alarms Community safety partnership Community transport Community trigger Companies register Compliments Construction pollution Contact us Contaminated land Council tax Council tax - ways to pay Council tax change of circumstances Council tax charges Council tax reductions Councillors code of conduct Councillors expenses Credit unions Cycleways Demolition - buildings and other structures Surfing the web Discretionary housing payment Dog breeding establishment licence Dog fouling Domestic violence Drainage problems Election results Elections Open properties Green deal scheme Enforcement policies Environmental action group Environmental crime Event guidance Fairtrade Financial assistance for businesses Food premises Freedom of information Fuse fund Gaming machines Garage sites Garden waste Gardening services Grey waste bin Growth accelerator Taxi driver's licence Health and safety at work Help to buy Home Energy Homes in multiple occupation House to house collections Household waste recycling centres Housing Housing advice for the elderly Housing associations Housing benefit Housing needs Together Housing Immigration inspections Working for the Council Lancashire constabulary Wellbeing and Health Land and property for sale Landlords Licensing act 2003 Licensing enforcement Street cleaning Local nature reserves MEP Mindful employer MP Nelson Market Noise nuisance Obstruction of the highway Open door project Outdoor recreation Parking in Pendle Parks Parks friends Partners People's Enterprise and Empowerment Forum Pendle Pendle cycleways Personal alcohol licence Tattoo licence Wasps Pet shop licence Petitions Trees Potholes Taxi operator's licence Private tenant advice Provisional statement Toilets and baby changing facilities Real nappies What can i recycle? Regional growth fund Replacement bins Residents parking permits Residents' only parking schemes Riding establishment licence Second hand goods dealer Self build Sex establishment licence Shop front grants Small society lottery Smoke pollution Smokefree England Street naming and numbering Street parties - organising Tell us once Town Centres Town twinning Voting by proxy Voting in elections Water supplies Ways to pay Winter weather advice

Search for a service

Begin to type a service name and select from the appearing choices.