Pay your Council Tax
You will need your account number, the amount you want to pay and your credit or debit card.
You will need to login or register with our Council Tax portal. You will need your Council Tax account number and your bank details.
You can choose to pay in these ways:
- 20th day of the month by 10 instalments (April to January)
- Last day of the month by 10 instalments (April to January)
- First day of the month by 12 instalments (April to March)
Why choose Direct Debit?
- It keeps collection costs down and we use the savings to improve services
- If there is a mistake made, you are guaranteed an immediate refund
- You are free to cancel at any time
- You are protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee
You can download a Direct Debit control app, to help you manage your bill payments.
Pay your Council Tax over the phone
Ring our Automated Payment Telephone line on 01282 661661 (option 1). The telephone line is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.