Save energy in your home

Funding available to help keep your home warm

Cosy Homes in Lancashire fundingMake sure you claim yours now

If you are receiving certain benefits, there are a number of services we can offer to make sure your home is warmer, healthier and cheaper to heat.

You can claim free central heating if you have never had it before, and there is funding available for:

  • cavity wall insulation
  • loft insulation
  • replacement boilers

Do I qualify?

You qualify if you or someone living in your house receives one of the following benefits:

  • Pension Credit 'Guarantee Credit' element
  • Income related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Income based Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
  • Income Support
  • Working Tax Credit
  • Child Tax Credit
  • Universal Credit
  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
  • Carers Allowance
  • Severe Disablement Allowance
  • Constant Attendance Allowance
  • Industrial Injury Benefits

How do I apply?

Ring 03306 061 488 or email

For more information, visit the Cosy Homes in Lancashire Facebook page.

I am on a low income but I do not get benefits

Contact us. Some other benefits might be eligible. You might also qualify under Local Authority Flexible Eligibility too.