Our town centres
Pendle's town centre initiative
Pendle's town centre initiative is based on a partnership approach to ensure successful regeneration of its town centres. Most of the towns have their own 'Town Centre Partnerships' which act as a vehicle to positively engage a range of stakeholders in improving the town centres.
Some of the priorities for the town centres team include:
- Securing funding for initiatives
- Inward investment
- Partnership development
- Project development and management
- Adopting a strategic approach
- Working with town centre stakeholders, particularly the private sector
- Marketing and promotion
- Town centre premise improvement grants
- Improvements to the physical fabric of the town centres
For advice, assistance or information about Town Centres from the Regeneration Unit, please contact the Town Centres Team on email@example.com.