Key performance indicators
At Pendle, we use performance indicators (PIs) to keep track of how we're doing. These are ways that we try to measure the quality of our service.
We measure our performance within the following areas:
- Street Cleanliness
- Household Waste Collection and Recycling
- Responding to Crime and Anti-Social Behaviour Issues
- Environmental Health and Food Hygiene
- Home Improvements and Housing Standards
- Customer Feedback
- Processing Planning Applications
- Land Charge Searches
- Payment of Invoices
- Council Tax and Non-Domestic Rate Collection
We measure our annual performance beginning in April and ending in March. We divide the results into "quarters", which are three month periods. The four "quarters" of the year are April-June, July-September, October-December and January-March.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Marie Mason, Performance Management Officer via email at email@example.com