Election results will be available for the election held on Thursday 4 May.
- View the Election results
- Notice of Election - Monday 27 March
- Receipt of nominations - 4pm on Tuesday 4 April
- List of Candidates and Election Agents published - 4pm on Wednesday 5 April
- Deadline to register to vote - Monday 17 April
- Deadline for applying for postal vote - 5pm on Tuesday 18 April
- Notice of Poll - Tuesday 25 April
- Deadline for applying for proxy vote - 5pm on Tuesday 25 April
- Deadline for receiving applications for Voter Authority Certificates 5pm on Tuesday 25 April
- Verification and count - Friday 5 May
How to vote
Read our web page about how to vote on polling day. It tells you what to expect, what is and isn't allowed, and has information about electoral fraud and how to report it.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please don't go to the polling station. You can get an emergency proxy vote instead. You can request an emergency proxy vote up until 5pm on polling day by emailing email@example.com or calling (01282) 661662.
The emergency proxy vote alllows you to nominate someone you trust to vote on your behalf.
Polling stations will be safe places to vote. If you are voting in person, please keep yourself and others safe by cleaning your hands when entering and leaving the polling station and keeping a safe distance.
If you need more information, you can email the Elections Team or phone 01282 661662 or 661919