Armed forces pages

Housing advice for the armed forces

Armed Forces Covenant Silver AwardLocal Housing: Housing Pendle offer a wide variety of properties for rent.

Military Families on Home Ownership Schemes: Government schemes for military families.

The Royal British Legion: The Royal British legion can help with a varying assortment of issues.

Citizens Advice Bureau: CAB offers advice and guidance on a large array of issues.

The MOD Army: Providing subsidised accommodation for its personnel and offering removals for personnel assigned to a new area.

The Naval Families Federation: Provides details for Service Families Accommodation (SFA), short term accommodation and other housing options.

The Royal Air Force Families Federation: Provides Information about SFA (Service Families Accommodation), Single Living Accommodation (SLA) and civilian based housing options.

The Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association (SSAFA): Provides advice and guidance for servicemen and women currently serving and veterans, as well as aiding the family members of service personnel. The SSAFA also provide housing and residential home facilities.

Veterans UK: Offering advice for homeless veterans or veterans who are threatened with homelessness.