Commercial waste collection
We provide a tailored, flexible commercial waste service, at competitive prices. Choose how often you want your collections, from daily to just once or twice a month for smaller businesses. In some cases, we can even collect your waste the same day!
Contact us for quotes or to make an appointment for someone to talk through your requirements.
Why choose us?
- Collection crews are out five days a week, covering the whole borough
- Competitively priced trade waste and recycling collections will help you send less to landfill - and save money
- No hidden extras - no charges for Duty of Care waste transfer notes or other admin services associated with a change in requirements
- Various types of waste containers available such as sacks, wheeled bins and lockable metal bins. Many of these come in a range of sizes
- Flexible service to suit your business needs - we can offer same day or next day additional collections if needed
- Professional advice on waste reduction and duty of care legislation
- The waste we collect is treated at Lancashire County Council's waste recycling facility, reducing the amount going to landfill
- Even better deals are available for larger contracts and recyclable materials such as paper, card and mixed plastic bottles, cans and glass. There are no hidden costs for annual duty of care documentation
- You could save even more, by recycling as much of your waste as you can and avoiding paying disposal charges
We can help businesses to recycle much of their waste, and avoid expensive disposal charges, with our weekly collection service.
Our mixed recycling collections can take your:
- glass bottles and jars
- plastic bottles
- food and drinks cans
- clean metal foil
- plastic food pots, tubs and trays
We also have a recycling collection service for paper and cardboard.
Costs for collecting recyclable materials are lower than for collecting non-recyclable waste.