Report Vandalism, Flyposting or a grot spot

This form will allow you to report incidents of vandalism, flyposting or grot spots in Pendle.

We will clean or repair any vandalism on public property and will clean up any flyposting or grot spots on public land.

If you see vandalism in progress you should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 with as many details as possible.

Please note Flyposting is the act of putting posters on buildings or in places where they shouldn't be without permission.

If you are wanting to report Flytipping, please use the specific flytipping form