Street naming/ numbering or change of postal address

We register all new developments and allocate names for the roads and numbers for the properties.

Use this form to:

  • apply to change a street name/ house number
  • apply for a change of postal address
  • apply for a change of house name
  • apply to add an alias to an existing property