Roads and parking


Report potholes directly to Lancashire County Council

Car parking

Find a car park in Pendle, or report an issue with one

Parking tickets

How to pay, or challenge, a parking ticket

Business parking permit

Businesses can buy a parking permit so they can park in short-stay car parks in Nelson and Colne

Residents parking permits

Visit Lancashire County Council's website to renew or buy a residents permit 

Abandoned vehicles

How do I report one?

Gritting routes

Find out which roads and pavements are gritted in winter

Street naming and numbering

How streets are named and numbered, and how to report a new development

Unadopted streets

Information about rights and responsibilities on adopted and unadopted streets

Drainage problems

What to do if a drain is blocked

Organising a street party

Advice about holding a street party

Council garage sites

Find out where our garages are, and apply to rent one

Categories in Roads and parking