Honorary freemen of the borough
We give the title of Honorary Freeman to those people who have gone above and beyond in their service to Pendle.
The title is honorary and does not come with any special rights or privileges.
Pendle's Honorary Freemen
- 28th June 2001 - Frank Hartley Esq
- 3rd November 2001 - the Queen's Lancashire Regiment were given the right, honour and distinction of exercising all customary privileges when parading in or passing through the streets of the Borough on ceremonial occasions
- 21st March 2002 - Kenneth Spence Esq
- 21st March 2002 - Roy Clarkson Esq
- 27th September 2012 - Steven Burke Esq
- 21st May 2015 - John David Esq and Stephen Barnes Esq