Member of Parliament
Andrew lives in Colne, and was elected to represent Pendle in Parliament on 12 December 2019.
Andrew's surgeries are currently on the following days:
First Saturday of the month
- Nelson Library: 09:15am - 10:15am
- Colne Library: 10:30am - 11:30am
- Andrew's office, 4 Church Street, Barnoldswick: 11:45am - 12:30pm
Third Saturday of the month
- Brierfield Library: 09:15am - 10:00am
- Holmfield House, Barrowford: 10:15am - 10:45am
- Trawden Community Hall: 11:00am - 11:30am
- Earby Parish Rooms: 11:45am - 12:15pm
These surgeries are by appointment only and can be booked by calling the office on 01282 614748.
If someone is housebound, a home visit can be arranged.
There is no need to wait for a surgery if an issue is urgent as any constituent can call the office and arrange to see a caseworker there.
9 Cross Street
Tel: 01282 614748
Open Monday – Friday 10.00am – 2.00pm