Club Premises Certificate
Club premises plans
A plan of the club premises has to be submitted with every application, drawn in standard scale (1 millimetre represents 100 millimetres), unless we have agreed an alternative.
The plan has to show:
- the boundary of the building, if relevant, and any external and internal walls of the building and, if different, the perimeter of the premises
- points of access and exits from the premises, and the location of escape routes if different
- the areas within the premises used for each licensable activity
- fixed structures (including furniture) which may impact on exits or escape routes
- the location and height of any stage or raised area or area relative to the floor
- any steps, stairs, elevators or lifts
- any room/s containing public conveniences
- the location and type of any fire safety and any other safety equipment
- the location of a kitchen, if any, on the premises
Your plan can include symbols to illustrate these things, with a key to explain them.