Tenancy Advice and Guidance

Report a rented property in disrepair

Use this form to report an issure with a rented property.

Deposit protection

Information on the GOV.UK website about how you can protect your deposit

Private renting

Advice and information from GOV.UK for people who rent their homes from a private landlord


Guidance from GOV.UK on the rules your landlord must follow to evict you

Harassment and illegal eviction

Help and advice from GOV.UK if you're being illegally evicted 

Houses in multiple occupation

Information about what is classed as a house in multiple occupation