Landlords - online services
On Monday 23 September we’re launching an online service to help Landlords keep on top of managing tenancies.
If you have tenants whose Housing Benefit is paid directly to you, you will be able to log on to the Landlords' Portal and:
- access your account 24 hours a day
- check payments received for each of your tenants
- download details of payments to a spreadsheet
- look at individual cases to check:
- the amount of entitlement
- amount and date of next payment
- amount of any overpayment that has been taken back
- report a change in your tenants' circumstances
This service will replace any schedules we currently send as either letters or emails.
If you’ve already provided us with your current email address, we’ll register you and send out your login details on Monday 23 September.
If you would like to access the Landlords’ Portal and we don’t have your details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below:
- your name
- your landlord company name (if different)
- your landlord reference number
- your email address
- a contact phone number