These are the best ways to get in touch:
- For service requests, search for an online form
- For general comments, complete our feedback form
- To make a complaint, fill in our complaints form
- For feedback on a specific bit of the website, fill in the box that's at the bottom of every page, titled Was this information helpful? If you want us to get back to you, make sure you include contact details in your feedback.
- For Freedom of Information, Data Protection and Open Data requests, see our Privacy page
Telephone: 01282 661661
Telephone lines are open from 8.45am to 4pm.
If you have an emergency, ring our out of hours number:
Out of hours emergencies: 01282 661999
Office locations and opening hours
- Number One Market Street, Market Street, Nelson, BB9 7LJ
Advisory counter opening hours
- 8.45am to 5pm Monday to Friday
The payments counter at Number One Market Street, Colne Town Hall and Barnoldswick Council shop are all now closed.
If you're visiting us, here are details of our car parks.