These are the best ways to get in touch:
- For service requests, search for an online form
- To make a complaint, fill in our complaints form
- For feedback on a specific part of the website, fill in the box at the bottom the page, called Was this information helpful? If you want us to get back to you, make sure you include contact details.
- For Freedom of Information, Data Protection and Open Data requests, see our Privacy page
Telephone: 01282 661661
Telephone lines are open from 8.45am to 4pm.
If you have an emergency, ring our out of hours number:
Out of hours emergencies: 01282 661999
Number One Market Street, Market Street, Nelson, BB9 7LJ
- 8.45am - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday
- 8.45am - 4.45pm Friday
Sign up to a Pendle My Account to access your Council Tax, Benefits and Business Rates information. My Account also gives you direct access to services and requests.