Ways to pay
The best way to pay your Council Tax and Business Rates is by direct debit. It's a faster and more secure method of payment.
To set up a direct debit online fill in the Council Tax Direct Debit application form or the Business Rates Direct Debit application form.
- Make an online payment (Please note that a surcharge of 1.5% will be added to payments made by credit card)
- To pay at a time and a place more convenient to you use PayPoint. Find your nearest outlet at www.allpay.net/outlets
- Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to Borough of Pendle. Post-dated cheques will not be accepted
- To make a payment for Council Tax, Housing Rents, Business Rates and Benefits overpayments using our Automated Payment Telephone Line call 0845 3723334
- To pay by credit and debit card call us on 01282 661661 or in person
- To pay by Standing Order include your Council Tax account number, the Council's sort code 30-11-48 and bank account number 00846389
For information on opening bank accounts and managing your money, visit The Money Advice Service.