We are working in partnership with councils across Lancashire to create a long-term strategic plan for the future of the county.
What is Lancashire 2050?
Lancashire 2050 is a framework that aims to bring people together with a shared vision, shared ambition, shared goals and shared priorities.
It has been started by Lancashire’s 15 councils, including us, but it involves everyone who has a stake in Lancashire's success.
The framework sets out areas where we can work together, and help Lancashire thrive. It means that we can:
- seize opportunities that are bigger than any one institution
- compete more effectively for national investment and development opportunities
- focus on things that are the most important
- respond to changing local and global trends, policy mandates and place needs
- speak with one Lancashire voice when championing our needs in government
For more information about the framework visit www.lancashire2050.co.uk