Pendle Community Support Hub
The Pendle Community Support Hub is a one stop shop.
If you, or a vulnerable person you know, needs help, you can:
Can we help you?
We have set up a Coronavirus Support Hub, with lots of help and advice.
But if you still need support, we can put you in touch with organisations who offer help, including:
- advice on where to get food
- help with shopping
- support for mental health issues
- dog walking
- collecting prescriptions
- dealing with social isolation and loneliness
- financial and debt advice
Can you help us?
We are asking organisations, businesses, groups and individuals to tell us what services they could provide to help those who need practical and emotional support.
Organisations and businesses who want to help
If you are a community group or business who would like to join our efforts you can:
- fill in our offer of help form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you can help. Please don't ring us with your offers of help, as we need to keep the lines clear for people looking for support
If we can match your offer of support to someone in need we will be in touch.
Do you have spare PPE (personal protective equipment)?
If you have access to spare PPE that you can donate, Lancashire County Council are co-ordinating its collection. Let them know by completing the Donate PPE form.
Individuals who want to help
If you are an individual who wants to offer help, Burnley and Pendle CVS (Council for Voluntary Service) are co-ordinating this. Please email them on email@example.com
You can help by downloading our Community Hub poster to put on display, or to post through the doors of anyone you think would benefit from our help.