Pendle Vision Board
Key employers and private sector businesses have come together to ensure a very bright future for Pendle.
High-tech manufacturers join leaders of retail and service industries, and managers from the NHS and other public agencies, to offer their expertise to us.
Pendle Vision Board speak up for the private sector:
- Advising us on long-term economic development
- Lobbying for funds
- Promoting the Pendle Advantage: a great place to live, work and play
The Board's three strategic priorities are to:
- Assist with regeneration of Nelson town centre
- Develop key strategic employment sites
- Promote business support initiatives
An interview with the Chairman, Dennis Mendoros
Pendle's Companies Register provides an alphabetical listing of companies, giving addresses, contact details, activity description and an indication of the number of people they employ.