We look after trees in parks, open and closed churchyards, public open spaces, memorial gardens, sports pitches and bowling greens.
We do not maintain trees on private property, private housing estates or Together Housing property.
We employ staff who are highly trained and experienced in the field of arboriculture.
All of our tree prunings are recycled and the compost is used in our parks.
- To only cut down trees which are damaged, diseased or causing potential harm or damage to neighbouring properties or members of the public
- To replace every tree we remove with a new tree at a suitable location
If you come across a large tree that has fallen down, looks unsafe or has been brought down due to extreme weather, please contact us:
During Office Hours (Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm):
- Parks - Phil Riley: 01282 661587
- Highways - Lancashire County Council on 0300 123 6701
Out of Hours
- Emergencies only: 0300 123 6780
You can also contact us about trees that are preventing access or clear visibility.