COVID-19 Support for individuals

Financial support

Household Support Fund

The Household Support Fund is now closed.

Test and Trace Support payment

The Test and Trace Support Payment ended on 24 February 2022.

If you test positive, or have symptoms of COVID-19 and you stay at home, you might be eligible for government support, such as Universal Credit or Employment and Support Allowance.

Visit the GOV.UK website for more information on the benefits available.