Jobs and growth strategy
Our commitment to business
Our jobs and growth strategy looks at the economic issues facing the Pendle area and highlights the area's strengths and potential.
These documents are in addition to actions to improve employment opportunities available locally.
They sit alongside proposals to:
- strengthen the business infrastructure
- improve the competitiveness of the current business base
- attract new investors
- further stimulate new enterprises
- enhance skills and learning initiatives aimed at improving employability
The latest district profile provides a comprehensive study of the borough, including:
- population demographics
- economic, housing and transport statistics