Grants for Growth
How much grant can I get?
Grant assistance of up to 25% of the eligible costs, subject to a minimum of £2,000 and a maximum of £10,000.
Who can apply?
- Existing businesses within Pendle (you must pay business rates to Pendle Council) and which have been trading for over 6 months
- Applicants will need to show that their project contributes towards the objectives of the Grants for Growth project - which are what????
- All projects must create new jobs
What can I spend the money on?
Technology, equipment, environmental projects and some export projects:
- purchase/installation of new or pre-owned plant and equipment which represents an advance in technology within the business
- development of advanced e-commerce/web systems to allow online billing etc
- environmental assessments which lead to the introduction of appropriate environmental standards, equipment and processes
- purchase of IT hardware, customised specialist software and IT system security measures/audits
- installation costs of superfast broadband - the capital and equipment costs of upgrading your broadband connect for example, surveys, cabling, routers and connection fees
- construction of new or improvement/extension of exisitng industrial and commercial properties
- landscaping and environmental improvements to premises, for example, improving access to premises and parking
- property improvement works such as improving the internal layout of a premises
- building works associated with installing technology related equipment or measures to improve environmental or quality standards, for example, water supply, electrics
- relocation costs associated in making the new premises fit for purpose
What can I NOT spend the money on?
Specific exclusions apply to any activities which may bring the programme into disrepute.
Qualifying expenditure must produce lasting, measureable improvements to the site/property for both existing and subsequent occupiers. All schemes should be comprehensive, rather than just for a single item such as roof works.
If you think you might be eligible, or you want to discuss your project, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01282 661640.