You can use this form to make a formal complaint regarding any of the services provided by the Council.

You can read our Customer Complaints Policy and Procedures to see how we will handle your complaint. 

If you just want to request a Council service - for example, to report a missed bin collection, or to report dog fouling or flytipping then you can use our online forms to request a service.  

If you want us to reply to you, it is vital that you leave an email address or phone number so that we can get in touch.

For security reasons, forms time out after 15 minutes of inactivity.