Report vandalism and grot spots

This form has 6 pages

This form will allow you to report incidents of vandalism or grot spots in Pendle.

Pendle Council will clean or repair any vandalism on public property and will clean up any grot spots on public land.

If you see vandalism in progress you should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 with as many details as possible.