This form is for making an official complaint to the Council. You can make a complaint if you think that we have failed:

  • to be courteous in our standard of work
  • to be courteous in our administration procedures
  • to adhere to rules and regulations
  • to provide you with the correct information
  • to treat you fairly
  • to provide a service

You cannot use this form to make requests for services or information (to report a missed bin, for example). You cannot use this form to make an objection (to object to a planning application, for example).

You can read our Customer Complaints Policy to find out how we will handle your complaint.