Missed bin collection
You need to report a missed bin after 6pm on your usual collection day and before the end of the next working day. We don't accept missed collection reports made after that. Remember to leave your bin out so we can access it when we come back.
Before reporting, please make sure you have:
- Got the right collection day – you can use our In My Area service to type in your postcode and check
- Put your bin out by 7.30 am at the latest on collection day
- Put your bin in the right place
- Only put the right sort of waste in the bin
- Not obstructed access to the bin
If you’re reporting a missed garden waste collection, make sure you have:
- Subscribed to the scheme in the first place.
- Put your current garden waste sticker on your bin
Before you start this form to report a Missed Bin, make sure you have read the Missed Bin Guidance.