Missed bin collection
You need to report a missed bin within one day of your due collection date.
If you're reporting a missed bin on the day of your usual collection, please wait until after 6pm.
Before reporting, please make sure you have:
- Got the right collection day – you can use our In My Area service to type in your postcode and check
- Put your bin out by 7.30 am at the latest on collection day
- Put your bin in the right place
- Only put the right sort of waste in the bin
- Not obstructed access to the bin
If you’re reporting a missed garden waste collection, make sure you have:
- Subscribed to the scheme in the first place. Important – green bin subscriptions belong to the property and not the person, so if you’ve moved and taken your green bin with you, this won’t count
- Put your current garden waste sticker on your bin