Rubble or DIY Waste Collection

This form has 5 pages

Please fill in all the required fields on this form to submit your request for collection of Rubble or DIY Waste to Pendle Council's Operational Services.

You will then be visited by a Pendle Council Officer who will assess the items and provide you with a quote for the removal of these items. There is a minimum charge for the collection service.