Report a missed bin collection
This form has a maximum of 5 pages
Report a missed refuse/recycling collection, or a problem with your regular collection.
If you're reporting a missed bin on your usual collection day, you need to wait until after 6pm.
- Used our In My Area service to type in your postcode, and check you have the right collection day?
- Put your bin out by 7.30am on collection day (assisted collections excluded)?
- Put your bin in the right place (assisted collections excluded)?
- Only put the right sort of waste in the bin?
- Not obstructed access to the bin?
- Reported the missed collection within one day of the due collection day?
We try to return to missed collections by the end of the following day. (Monday to Friday.excluding bank holidays)
In periods of extreme weather conditions, Christmas/New Year periods, or in cases of industrial action, it may take longer.
Garden Waste Checks
Have you subscribed to the current garden waste scheme? If no, then this is not a missed collection.
Have you placed the current garden waste scheme sticker(s) on the bin(s) as instructed? If no, then this is not a missed collection. Bins without stickers will not be emptied.
Have you recently moved and taken your green bin with you? If yes, this is not a missed collection. Bins must stay at the property where the subscription was paid.