Bancroft Mill Steaming Day
- Date: 2nd October 2016
- Time: 11:00 - 16:00
- Cost: £5 adults, £4 concessions, £10 family ticket (2 adults + 2 children)
Come and see Lancashire's largest surviving cotton mill steam engine running under steam!
We have a great day coming up with our next steaming of 2016!
Come and witness:
- Lancashire's largest surviving steam mill engine running
- A second steam engine under restoration - approaching completion after 10 years’ work, it can now be turned over by electric motor
- Regular guided tours (subject to available volunteers)]
- Weaving demonstrations
- A flaming antique boiler
- Café and gift shop
- Collection of model steam engines with some hopefully in steam and some for sale
There is disabled access, free parking, a tea room, the gift shop, a large collection of model steam engines and a fascinating historic cotton mill to explore. Dogs are welcome (on a lead).