Parks and Outdoor Recreation Facilities - Swinden Playing Fields
The football pitches are used from September through to April by local Football Clubs. The pitches are generally used at the weekend although mid-week games are played on the pitches during the lighter months.
The grass cricket squares are used during the summer (May through to September) by the Pendle District Cricket League on Sundays.
The two synthetic cricket wickets are for more informal, casual use. They are available to use free of charge throughout the year (apart from when there are organised football or cricket games scheduled) although they can be used for an organised game if clubs or leagues want them.
There are disabled car parking bays located next to the changing facilities.
- Three adult football pitches
- Two grass cricket squares
- Two synthetic cricket squares
- Sports pavilion and changing facilities
- Public toilets open in the summer months
- Disabled toilets and changing facilities open in the summer months
Layout of sports pitches
Download a sports pitch layout for Swinden
Pitch bookings and fixtures
Details of pitch bookings and fixtures