Parks and Outdoor Recreation Facilities - Bullholme Playing Fields
The football pitches are used from August through to May by local football clubs. The pitches are generally used at the weekend although mid-week games are played on the pitch during the lighter months.
Barrowford Celtic use these playing fields and the pavilion’s community room as their home base.
We have one grass cricket square that is used during the summer (May through to September) by the Pendle District Cricket League on Sundays.
- Two adult pitches
- One 5-a-side junior pitch
- Two 7-a-side junior pitches
- One grass cricket square
- 1 Multi Use Games Area
- Outdoor Fitness Equipment
- Mountain/BMX Bike Trail
- Sports pavilion and changing facilties
- Public toilets open in the summer months
- Disabled toilets and changing available in the summer months
Layout of sports pitches
Download a sports pitch layout for Barrowford
Pitch bookings and fixtures
Details of pitch bookings and fixtures