Local land charges

How do I apply for a full land charges search?

Electronic Submission of a Search

We receive electronic searches through both the National Land Information Service Hub (NLIS) and the TM group.

Web Submissions

We also offer our own, free to use service, which enables you to submit/receive official search requests electronically. Solicitors will only pay the usual charges for local authority searches.

By submitting your LLC1's - Con29(R) - Con29(O) through this service you can save time, paper and storage.

If you would like to take advantage of our Web Submissions service, email us on land.charges@pendle.gov.uk and we'll help get you started.