Local land charges

What land charges information do we hold?

By law, we have to keep:

  • a Local Land Charges Register
  • a Register of Planning Applications and Decisions
  • a Register of Stop and Enforcement Notices
  • a Register of Noise Abatement Zones
  • a Register of Hazardous Substances
  • a copy of the Register of Maintainable Highways
  • a copy of the Public Sewer Map

In addition, we act as agent for Lancashire County Council for highway matters, and for North West Water Limited for sewerage matters. We also have a wealth of other knowledge about things such as environmental issues.

Cost of Local Land Charges Service

For each financial year, we have to publish the following information: