Local land charges

Water searches

United Utilities look after most of the network of public sewers in Pendle although some areas of the Borough are covered by Yorkshire Water.

If you are asking for a search to be undertaken or you are wanting to undertake a personal search, please contact your water company:

United Utilities

Tel: 0870 7510101


Yorkshire Water

Tel: 0845 1242424