Other grants and support
This is a £4m enterprise programme designed to support businesses who have been trading for less than three years.
It is a competitive grant and business support scheme that will help new businesses to finance growth projects creating jobs and investment across Lancashire.
What is it for?
Capital investment projects such as:
- Property improvement
- Building expansion
- Infrastructure improvement
A minimum grant funding of £5,000 to a maximum of £50,000 is available.
Grants are allocated on a 1:3 ratio, 25% of the total project cost. For example, a minimum of £5,000 grant is allocated on a total project cost of £20,000.
To be eligible, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Based in or locating to Lancashire, including Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool
- Trading for under three years
- Received less than 200,000 Euros in public support in the last three years
- Will create jobs and growth
Decisions will be made by a private sector led panel.