Pendle Business Awards
Pendle Business Awards 2012
Pendle's prestigious business awards are back!
A glittering awards ceremony was held at the ACE Centre in Nelson on 27 April 2012 to recognise innovative local companies which, despite the pressures of the recession, are still flourishing.
Companies shortlisted had all achieved:
- an improved business performance
- creation of new jobs
- better staff motivation and training
- development of new products, processes or markets
- savings by improved energy efficiency or waste management
- improved relationships with customers and the community.
Categories and criteria 2012
- Pendle Business Person of the Year
- Pendle Environmental Business of the Year
- Pendle Business Technology and Innovation of the year (technology & new products/processes)
- Pendle Most Outstanding Business of the Year - medium/large 31+
- Pendle Most Outstanding Business of the Year - small 10-30
- Pendle Most Outstanding Business of the Year - micro 1-10
- Pendle New Business of the Year (operating 0-5yrs)
- Pendle Small Retailer of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year (person under 30yrs)
- Lifetime Achievement (Chairman's Award)
Individual business entries were limited to a maximum of 2 categories.
Judges shortlisted entries in February and visit the successful businesses in March so entrants can present their case for winning an award.
All shortlisted businesses attended a dinner and awards ceremony at the ACE Centre, Nelson.
Award sponsors announced the winners and presented a trophy in a glittering Oscars-style ceremony.
Winners received a Pendle - an elegant glass and metal sculpture inspired by Pendle Hill, engraved with their name and the award category. All shortlisted businesses received a framed certificate.
Any enquiries please e-mail email@example.com .
Thanks to our sponsors:
|East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce|
|Protec Fire Detection|